Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Monday, March 30, 2009

Photo of the Week- Wedding Favors

Photo of the Week - Ideas about Wedding Favors



(local jam and a CD of the couple's fave music...they are big in to music)


Most of my clients know that I'm not big on wedding favors...or at least unless they have something to do with your wedding theme and/or your personality. I just don't think you should be spending hundreds of dollars on cutesy knick-knacks with your name engraved on it that probably won't be used by your guests. BUT...I know you love them, and it's your day, so as I tell my clients let's pick something that will work.

So here's our thoughts on favors.....


- pick something edible and you probably won't have a ton leftover....and if you do I'm sure you'll enjoy the leftovers as you nibble away and reminisce about your day.
-only order enough for about 75% of your guests. Typically couples will only take one.




My favorite favors are the late night snacks (like the one above), CD's the couple have personalized with their favorite music, and donations to local charities. The hot one for my couples this year are the donations to charities. Couples getting married in the mountains are donating to the forestry service to help with the pine beetle devastation.
You can pick fun favors just be sure it reflects you as a couple and wedding style style!

No comments: