Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Monday, May 3, 2010

Photo of the Week- Fire Centerpieces

I was looking through my Signature Sasha book this weekend (it's a great book full of inspirational photos).

One that I love...(maybe because it was snowing outside! It's May for goodness sakes?)....is this fire centerpiece running down the table.


I was trying to think of other fun ways to give a fiery feel to outdoor fetes when I came across these....


Fire Urns by Agio

Hope you all have a great week...I'll be leaving for Mexico on Thursday. Be sure to follow me on Twitter to see if I run in to the famous couple who is getting married at the resort as well.

Me and Sasha Souza

1 comment:

Suzy said...

Where did you find the fire urns? I am planning a fundraiser and want to use the flame as the central idea. This is the BEST idea I've seen on how to do that.