Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Have you seen this Amazing Wedding Music Video?

I've watched this video so many times recently, I just had to share it with you.....I love it! I want to do this!

It's a "parody music video of “The Time (Dirty Bit)” by the Black Eyed Peas that was filmed at the real wedding of Joya and Emre at the Terranea Resort in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA" done by filmmaker David Robin.
Be sure to wait for the last few seconds of the video...



Anyone up for creating their own music video...I'm in! Let's make it happen!

1 comment:

Kelli {Here's To You . . . Weddings and Events} said...

Awesome Julie! Thanks for sharing - I just had to post on my FB page!