Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Photo of the Week : Teacup Tree

While recently perusing the blog of photographer Jasmine Star, I came across the wedding of Sarah & Chris. The couple's wedding was also recently featured on one of our favorite blogs, Style Me Pretty.

As soon as I saw the picture of the teacup tree detail, I sincerely gasped aloud. I don't know exactly what it is... perhaps just my obsession with dainty, antique teacups... but I love this teacup tree that Sarah & Chris made for their reception. Beyond.

Seriously, I can't stop looking at it! I even made it my desktop background so I have something unique and pretty to look at whenever I want. Maybe you all won't be quite as enthralled as I am, but I think we can all appreciate a nice cup of tea with this dreary, rainy weather we're having. Pour yourself a cup, add a little honey, and get inspired.

No comments: