Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Friday, October 8, 2010

Renegade Handmade - Pretty Good Things

After yesterday's 1950s-inspired post I got to thinking about another vendor I came across at the Renegade Handmade Craft Fair in Chicago. When I initially saw Pretty Good Things there was literally no room to move in their booth. I tried to squeeze in, but it was packed with revelers who were just as enthralled with the goodies inside as I was.

A bit about Pretty Good Things from the creator, herself: "My name is Mary P. and I am the resident milliner at PGT. I believe in making pretty, good hats, fascinators and do-dads for pretty, good people. I design and lovingly handcraft each and every accessory to make sure what you wear has a soul!"

Cute, right? Well, not only is the creator adorable...so are her products. Popping on one of these pillbox hats will give you that dainty, vintage feel you've been looking for... which is definitely a good thing.





An excellent bonus - It appears Mary P.'s birthday is on Friday, October 8th! In honor of turning the big 3-0, Mary is offering 30% off orders placed online at http://www.prettygoodthings.com/. Just enter the code "DirtyThirty" during checkout to receive the discount!

No comments: