Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Friday, November 14, 2008

Wedding Reception - Beautiful Linens

Check Out these linens! They look like a couture fashion collection!!!!

No that's not a dress, it's a fabulous chair cover!




During my recent visit to California for the ABC convention I was invited to go to Wildflower Linens to see their showroom. Now I've used them several times and they always have surprised me by how reasonable their prices have been for these gorgeous linens. I had no idea what I was in for.



Ostrich Feathers anyone???


For those of you who don't know me, I'm a highly textural person, everywhere I go I have to touch the linens, the wallpaper, the flowers. At Wildflower I was in heaven....I had to touch everything!!!

These are just a few pics of their materials.....YES...I touched every single one :)

For my clients....I can't wait to share what I learned about the upcoming trends with you!

No comments: