Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Goin' to Cali for Wedding Consultant Seminar

As this is posting I'm midair on my way to Cali! Don't you love technology!

I'm so excited to be heading to LA for a Wedding Consultant Seminar...Rockstar Wedding Planner Live! It's going to be a great time to learn great information for my business, network with other wedding planners, and of course we always come back with great new ideas!

First stop is lunch at the Ivy with several consultants...I guess it's the place to be seen and to see the stars (plus I hear great crabcakes!). I'll let cha know!

Of course with all those planners you can't go to a seminar without a big party! Our closing night will be a big bash...can you say major photo op!

Even though I'm gone I'll still be blogging. So look for a two part series on Color Trends...the first will be on Friday!
I'll post some fun pics when I return!
Cheers,
Julie

No comments: