Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Friday, July 31, 2009

Wedding Design - Kate and Drew's Wedding

Kate and Drew's Backyard Wedding
Boulder, Colorado

I posted my photo of Kate and Drew's cake on Monday, but mine just don't do it justice.
I promised a few photos from Jared Wilson Photography and here they are. As usual he did an incredible job! (You can see more on his blog post too ) I love the last photograph of them cutting the cake....it was a little dark and I wasn't sure how he would get the shot without a flash.....he's a miracle worker!
Kate and Drew's wedding had a few little New Orlean's flair's to honor the groom's hometown.
New Orleans appetizers and second line band, and a surprise to the groom a groom's bar with a LSU 3-D tiger's head groom's cake, pralines, cigars, and favorite beer.
The rest was pure garden party wedding!








1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous wedding Julie! You did an incredible job with all the details. I love the cello on wheels.