Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Real Wedding Preview...

I'm back from Mexico and not exactly tan... mostly burnt and now peeling! Ugh!

If you followed me last week on Twitter you know I had quite the eventful week! Playing paparazzi trying to get a shot of Heidi and Seal was definitely fun, and the wedding was absolutely beautiful. Katie and John were an blast!

I'll be bringing you some spectacular photos from their wedding shortly, but in the meantime, here is a sneak preview with some gorgeous photos taken by the incredibly talented Fer Juaristi. Enjoy and stay tuned for more photos of Katie and John!



No comments: