Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Monday, December 12, 2011

{Wedding Video of the Day} Flash Mob Wedding

I had a dream the other night that I coordinated a flash mob at a Lady Gaga concert.  Very odd! wonder what that means?

You've heard of  flash mobs?  I'm sure you've seen them, a group of people suddenly assemble in public and do a dance or something entertaining, then disperse.  Made me wonder if anyone had done a flash mob wedding...of course they have!  Check it out this flash mob wedding in a mall (you have to get to about the middle of the video for the wedding part to begin).   It would be a very unusual wedding to coordinate!  Bring on the jazz hands!


No comments: