Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding Design Workshop

I was on cloud nine during our first wedding design workshop…I had the best time presenting our award winning design secrets, and helping the brides discover their own personal wedding style through a series of exercises.   We even had grooms attend...and they even loved it!   


We did a short presentation and then the brides were off to the hands on portion of the workshop where they used what they had learned about their style and our design library to create their wedding inspiration board.
 

We had vendors on hand that worked with them to talk about flowers that were in season, how they can pull their ideas in to their paper items (menus, programs, etc), and of course we pulled out linens and set up tables so they could get really get a feel for their look.

"I highly recommend this workshop to any and all planning on getting married. I left with more knowledge, ideas, pointers than any website or magazine could ever offer. The flow of the seminar made it fun. The wedding board is such a great way to communicate with vendors. Thanks for giving me the tools I need to make my day extra special" - Kristy A.

We met with each bride to give suggestions for ideas they may want to pull in and make sure they had a clear picture of their direction…I was in wedding design heaven!


One bride told me she really didn’t know what she was getting in to when she came, she thought it would be just like doing it on Pinterest, but once she was done she was shocked that it was so different, and that her vision was so much clearer than anything she had shared with her vendors from Pinterest.


I love Pinterest as much as the next person and it is a great tool, but unless you know how to pull all those ideas together in to a cohesive look you’re going to struggle with finding your wedding style!


"The Wedding Design Workshop was so helpful. I had no clue what I was going to choose for my colors, let alone my theme. By the end of the class my board was full of ideas on flowers, linens, style, and organization. Thanks!" - Martha A.


Our next Wedding Design Workshop is on Saturday, April 14th, you can click the link below for more information and to register.  The last one sold out, so don't wait!

 http://weddingdesignworkshops.eventbrite.com/

No comments: