Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Photo of the Week- Mexico Wedding

El Careyes Hotel

Mexico Wedding
I'm back from the wedding I did in Mexico and it was amazing...talk about walking down the aisle in style! Jessica is this tall gorgeous bride who was extremely tan by the wedding day!
I'm not a professional photographer, and the real pics obviously aren't back yet. So my little snapshots will have to do.
All this week I'll be blogging about this fab wedding! Here's a sneak peek with my photo of the week (and this was just the rehearsal dinner!)


Be sure to follow us so you don't miss any of the great details from this destination wedding.
Cheers,
Julie

No comments: