Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown: 15 days and counting!

I AM IN LOVE with this engagement pic!

So these two are pretty comfy in front of the camera, with all the paparazzi and craziness that surrounds them I guess they have to be.  Of all the pictures of them from their engagement I just think that this one is the most natural, and probably reflects who they are best. I think it's adorable!
  How about you...are you doing an engagement session? You probably don't have paparazzi following you, so it's a great way for you to get to know the photographer and get used to being in front of the camera.


THE BIG COUNTDOWN...15 more days!
So we are entering our big countdown to the Royal Wedding. I leave for London in 11 days and have been busy scoping out where I'm going to camp out to watch the processional as well as watch on the big screen in Trafalgar Square with a few thousand of my closest friends! It's going to be be an amazing experience!

Like most engaged couples Kate and Will have a wedding website (how about you?).

You can read more great info about Will and Kate's amazing day at:

Be sure to look for me in the crowds as you watch the royal wedding!

No comments: