Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown (9 days): The Party in the Streets

The BIG Countdown!
5 days until I leave for London, 9 days to the Big Day!

It's going to be a party in the streets...

As a planner, I like to have a plan!   So, right now I plan to head out to the procession route on Thursday after dinner....I can't find anything that says people will be camping out or not...but just look at the number of people in the streets from Lady Di's wedding. Can you imagine all that traffic heading in to town the morning of the wedding?  Hmm, worried maybe I need to head out sooner?

I've picked a spot along the procession route, and once the carriages go by I'll head over to where they will have large screen tv's out to watch the ceremony and then run back to watch the married couple ride by.  That's the plan (if I can squeeze through the crowd!)...we'll see?  
Make sure you follow me on twitter for the live updates!

I might have to see if I can make my way to Buckingham Palace to see the couple on the balcony do their first kiss.

Sounds like there will be a flyover Buckingham Palace (from the couples webpage, http://www.officialroyalwedding2011.org/) . "This will consist of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight‘s Lancaster, a Spitfire and a Hurricane; followed 30 seconds later by two Typhoons and two Tornado GR4s in box formation."

I love flyovers...don't want to miss that! Hmmm...wish I could be in 3 places at once?

No comments: