Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown: Watch for ME on the News!

Look for me Friday morning on Channel 9 News...around 8:40 am (approximately).
I'll be talking all about my upcoming trip to London for the Royal Wedding, what we might see, and what trends will be coming after the Big Day!

Also more exciting coverage of our trip on a national level!!! Will share when I can.

No comments: