Welcome!

Welcome to Classic Creations' Blog!
My name is Julie Gambrell and I'm the owner of this fabulous wedding and event planning company. We are based out of Highlands Ranch, Colorado, but travel the world planning spectacular events.

We love planning and designing weddings....it's the best job in the world! Be sure to subscribe to our blog to get the latest tips and inspirations in wedding planning as we update it often! Oh, and give us a call if you need some wedding planning assistance!

Cheers! -Julie

Monday, April 25, 2011

Royal Wedding Countdown (4 days): I'm headed to London!

The BIG Countdown!
My bags are packed and I'm headed to London! 4 days until the BIG Day!

I've got the plan, the hat, and I'm ready to go!  
It's amazing how 1 couple can have such an amazing impact on the world.

I hope you have a plan to celebrate with them....are you having your own party with a spot of tea perhaps, a bow ties and tiara party?  Are you getting up early to watch?

I can't believe everything that is out there that is royal wedding themed.

I did have to partake in some Bath and Body Works Liplicious "If the Tiara Fits"...they have a whole line of anti bac and lip glosses just for the Royal Wedding. 
Well, I've got a plane to catch!
As soon as we land we are rushing to Westminster Abbey before they close for the rest of the week. Wish us luck!
Have a great week and enjoy. 
I'd love to hear about your plans, so let me know how you joined in the celebration?

No comments: